TAG 5 camps are highly successful and are recognised within the community as they engage young people and adults in both physical and social interactions.
Our camps are held at a number of established campsites throughout South East Queensland. The sites were chosen based on their locations and their ability to provide a safe but fun environment for all participants to enjoy. All our campsites have wheelchair access.
Our Camps include:
- Weekend Camps (Friday-Sunday)
- 5 Day Camps (School Holidays Monday-Friday)
- 48 hour Camps (School Holidays Monday-Wednesday)
Our Campsites include:
- Queensland Recreation Centre Sunshine Coast (Currimundi)
- Queensland Recreation Centre Gold Coast (Tallebudgera)
- Bribie Island Retreat and Recreation Centre
- The Boonah Outlook
- House of Happiness
TAG5 camps are designed to give participants the opportunity to enjoy time away from home in a holiday environment. They also have the added advantage of giving families a much needed break.
Our camps are predominantly sports and recreational based. This means the activities are often outdoors and physical. Participants are encouraged to get involved and enjoy the activities as much as possible. TAG5 staff provide support for clients who require assistance for recreational activities to increase participation.
The following activities may be included in our day camps: