Our camps give people with a disability the chance to share fun experiences outside of their everyday lives in an environment where they are provided with appropriate support. Our camps also have the added bonus of give parents and carers a chance to relax and recharge.
On camp, we focus on educational and recreation-based outdoor activities that promote social independence and engagement, teamwork and development of new skills. Our friendly staff work with participants to work towards their personal goals and promote healthy, active living, increase self confidence and build friendships.
Our Camps include
- Weekend camps (Friday-Sunday)
- 5 Day school holiday camps( Monday-Friday)
- 48 hour school holiday camps (Monday-Wednesday)
TAG 5 frequents the following locations:
- Queensland Recreation Centre Sunshine Coast (Currimundi)
- Queensland Recreation Centre Gold Coast (Tallebudgera)
- Bribie Island Retreat and Recreation Centre
- The Boonah Outlook
- House of Happiness (Bribie Island)
Camp activities will change depending on the camp location, however activities may include: